Important Note, Consultants’ Camp 2020 has been postponed to 2021. Stay tuned for details…
We aren’t a large conference, and we have no paid staff, so we keep our registration process simple. All you have to do is fill out a registration form, send us payment, and make a lodging reservation. Oh, and if you’ve never attended Camp, you need to be invited. Since space at Camp is limited, we give priority to early registrations. To register, follow these four steps:
- Get a registration form
- Decide who’s attending and in what registration categories they’ll register
- Complete one registration form per Camper
- Send the completed form with payment to our registrar
After you register, you can make a room reservation at this year’s host hotel (see the Where and When page).
How to get a registration form
If you’re a first-time Camper, and you’ve already received an invitation from a returning Camper, ask the Camper who invited you to send you a registration form.
If you haven’t yet been invited, getting an invitation is the place to begin.
Attendees can register in one of four different categories:
- Campers can participate in all Camp activities, including sessions, Camp Leadership Council, and Camp dinners. The fee for Campers is $250.
- A Guest expects to participate in one or two sessions, and all other Camp social activities. The fee for Guests is $125.
- Non-participating roommate
- A Non-participating roommate will share a room with a Camper, but does not plan to participate in any Camp sessions or any other Camp social activities. There is no fee for Non-participating roommates.
- Minor children
- Minor children are welcome and can participate in Camp the same as an adult Guest. There is no Camp fee for Minor children.
Complete one registration form per Camper
Each Camper is entitled to invite guests, non-participating roommates, and minor children. These additional invitees need not complete separate registration forms. However, each Camper should complete his or her own registration form.
Campers, Guests, and Minor Children receive camp garments as part of their registration fees. Although it varies from year to year, the Camp garment is usually a sweatshirt, vest, shirt, or jacket.
On your registration form, be sure to specify garment sizes for the Camper, Guests and Minor Children. Sizes are men’s and women’s. Garment availability is guaranteed for any registration received before July 19, 2020.
Payment of your Camp fee in full is due with your registration. We’ll send you a confirmation after we receive payment and registration. You can make payment by paper, PayPal, or Credit Card.
- By paper
Make checks payable to: Consultants’ Camp. Return your registration form with your payment to:
7201 Wiltshire Court
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
- By PayPal
- Send Money from your PayPal account to our account. Or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like Camp to Request Money instead.
- By Credit Card
- Please use PayPal to pay by credit card.
Rooms at the host hotel will be filled in the order that completed registrations are received. For best selection, register early.
How to make a room reservation
To make a room reservation, follow the instructions on our Where and When page.
Room fees have two components:
- Room fee, which varies with room type
- Additional state and local taxes for 2020 add 20.25% to the room fee, additional to the quoted room rate.
See our Where and When page for this year’s negotiated room rate(s).
The host hotel accepts personal checks, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, and American Express.
A deposit of one night room rate plus tax is required at the time of reservation. A credit card for add-ons and incidentals will be held on file at the time of check-in, and billed at checkout.
Maumee Bay Lodge does welcome pets in specific cabins only.
Cancellations are subject to both the Camp cancellation policy and the host hotel cancellation policy.
- If you cancel your Camp registration before August 1, 2020, $25 of the Camp registration fee per person is non-refundable. The remainder, if any, will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel your Camp registration on or after August 1, 2020, there is no refund of Camp registration fee.
- If you cancel your room reservation 3 days or more before your intended arrival at the host hotel, you will not have a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your room reservation less than 3 days prior to your intended arrival date, you will be charged for one night.
Contact our host hotel directly if you have any questions about their policies. See our Where and When page for their contact details.